1. USA Today: $25,000
2. Assoc Press: $20,000
3. Wall Street Journal: $20,000
4. National Enquirer: $20,000
5. New York Times or Los Angeles Times: $20,000
6. New York Post or New York Daily News: $15,000
7. Top 10 Newspapers (those not mentioned above): $12,500
8. Top 20 Newspapers (those not mentioned above): $7,500
9. Top 25 National Magazines: $15,000
10. Top 15 National Women's Magazines
(those not mentioned above): $15,000
11. Photo "mentions," as part of larger piece***:
25% of above rates.
12. On-line or Internet only media "bounties" vary.
Please inquire on a per story basis.
*** Incorporating a clear photo of Pine Brothers product as part of a larger story on related subject or topic.
Questions about a publication not listed, please e-mail us. email@example.com
All magazines ranked by Magazine Publishers of America.
Newspaper ranking source: Audit Bureau of Circulations.
1. Katie, Anderson Cooper, The View, Ellen, Rachel Ray, Jeff Probst, Live w/ Kelly and Michael S., The Chew, The Talk, Dr. Phil, The Doctors, Arsenio Hall, Ricki Lake Show. $25,000
2. Network Morning Shows (Today Show, Good Morning America, CBS This Morning, Fox & Friends,): $20,000
3. Network news feature story: $20,000
4. CNN, CNBC or other major cable news, business or entertainment program: $10,000
5. Product visual & mention as part of larger piece/segment: 25% of above rates. Product must be clearly displayed and referred to by name.
Questions about a TV program not listed, please e-mail us. firstname.lastname@example.org